'Lightning' Artificial Grass Facebook Prize Draw Ts & Cs
1. The promoter is Direct Artificial Grass whose registered office is at Lancashire Gate, 21 Tiviot Dale, Stockport, Cheshire, SK1 1TD.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/DirectGrass
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 12pm on Thursday 23rd May 2019. After this date the no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the prize draw and how to enter are as follows:
- Like the Facebook page of Direct Artificial Grass (https://www.facebook.com/DirectGrass)
- Like the prize draw post
- Comment on the prize draw post with the word ‘Lightning’
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12. The prize is as follows:
- One 4m x 3m roll of ‘Lightning’ artificial grass
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner will be chosen at random.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.